Note DkimX 1.31, an older version for MS Exchange Server 2007/2010 which only supports DKIM-signing, is still available.
- DKIM Signer:
- Supports rule-based message processing for outgoing messages in an MS Exchange Server environment.
- Supports any number of e-mail domains.
- Allows configuring every aspect of the DKIM-specification (RFC 6376, RFC 8301, RFC 8463) for signing messages (including 3rd party signatures and multiple signatures).
- SPF (RFC 7208) verification
- DKIM (RFC 6376, RFC 8301, RFC 8463) verification
- DMARC (RFC 7489) verification
DMARC report generator:
- Full support for DMARC aggregate reports, including support for intraday report generation periods.
- Full support for DMARC failure reports.
- Support for hosting environments: distinct settings depending on recipient domains.
- The verification results are published by adding Authentication-Results header fields (RFC 7601) and optionally custom header fields to evaluated messages.
- Administration by using the DkimX Management Shell (PowerShell-based command line interface) or DkimX Management Console (GUI implemented as an MMC 3.0 Snap-In).
- Supports easy backup and restore of configuration data.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting:
- Message logs (DKIM signer message log, verifier message log)
- Application-specific event logs
- Performance counters
- Low resource usage, excellent performance and high scalability of the processing engines, whose implementations are based on asynchronous tasks.
|Supported OS:||Windows Server 2012 (R2)
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2019 (Server Core & Desktop Experience)
|Supported E-mail Servers:||MS Exchange Server 2013 (CU16 or later)
MS Exchange Server 2016 (CU5 or later)
MS Exchange Server 2019
|Software Type:||Trialware (60 days)|
DkimX can be uninstalled by:
- Open the MS Windows Control Panel
- Select 'Uninstall a Program'
- Find DkimX in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the 'Uninstall' button in the DkimX Uninstall window