Licenses for DisclaimIt 1.x, 2.x, 3.x or 4.x are not valid for DisclaimIt 5.5. Licenses for DisclaimIt 4.x can be upgraded to DisclaimIt 5.x licenses. Please look here for more information.
- Multithreaded processing engine which provides excellent performance and high scalability.
- Supports rule-based message processing for internal, outgoing and incoming messages in an 2013/2016/2019 environment.
- MS Exchange Server transport rules are used for conditional processing of messages.
- AD attributes of originators can be dynamically included into the text to be added to messages to implement server-based user signatures.
- Supports processing of messages being of any body format: rich text, plain text and HTML.
- Supports attachments to be added to messages.
- Supports automatically generated vCards to be added to messages.
- Supports inline image files in HTML text to add.
- Supports inserting text before the replied or forwarded text of a message.
- Supports dynamic inclusion of text files and message properties into the text to be added to messages.
- Supports extensive and configurable trace logging to file or Event Log for diagnostic purposes.
- Supports optional message logging for diagnostic purposes.
- Local or remote administration can be performed interactively using the DisclaimIt Manager, which is implemented as an MMC 3.0 Snap-In.
- Supports easy backup and restore of configuration data.
- Exposed performance counters allow for monitoring runtime parameters.
|Supported OS:||Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 (R2), Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|
|Supported E-mail Servers:||Exchange Server 2013 (CU21 or later), Exchange Server 2016 (CU11 or later), Exchange Server 2019|
|Software Type:||Trialware (60 days)|
DisclaimIt can be uninstalled by:
- Open the MS Windows Control Panel
- Select 'Uninstall a Program'
- Find DisclaimIt in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the 'Uninstall' button in the DisclaimIt Uninstall window