- Multithreaded processing engine which provides excellent performance and high scalability.
- Supports rule-based message processing for outgoing messages in an MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016 environment.
- Allows configuring every aspect of the DKIM-specification for signing messages (including 3rd party signatures and multiple signatures).
- Administration can be performed using the DkimX Management Shell (PowerShell-based command line interface) or DkimX Management Console (GUI implemented as an MMC 3.0 Snap-In).
- Supports easy backup and restore of configuration data.
- Provides application-specific event logs for monitoring and troubleshooting purposes.
- Exposed performance counters allow for monitoring runtime parameters.
|Supported OS:||Windows Server 2008 (SP2 or later),
Windows Server 2008 R2
|Supported E-mail Servers:|| MS Exchange Server 2007 (SP2 or later)/2010
|Software Type:||Trialware (30 days)|
DkimX can be uninstalled by:
- Open the MS Windows Control Panel
- Select 'Uninstall a Program'
- Find DkimX in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the 'Uninstall' button in the DkimX Uninstall window