Licenses for DisclaimIt 1.x, 2.x or 3.x are not valid for DisclaimIt 4.8 and must be upgraded to DisclaimIt 4.x licenses. Please look here for more information.
- Multithreaded processing engine which provides excellent performance and high scalability.
- Supports rule-based message processing for internal, outgoing and incoming messages in an MS Exchange 2007/2010 environment.
- MS Exchange 2007/2010 transport rules are used for conditional processing of messages.
- AD attributes of originators can be dynamically included into the text to be added to messages to implement server-based user signatures.
- Supports processing of messages being of any body format: rich text, plain text and HTML.
- Supports attachments to be added to messages.
- Supports automatically generated vCards to be added to messages.
- Supports inline image files in HTML text to add.
- Supports inserting text before the replied or forwarded text of a message.
- Supports dynamic inclusion of text files and message properties into the text to be added to messages.
- Supports extensive and configurable trace logging to file or Event Log for diagnostic purposes.
- Supports optional message logging for diagnostic purposes.
- Local or remote administration can be performed interactively using the DisclaimIt Manager, which is implemented as an MMC 3.0 Snap-In.
- Supports easy backup and restore of configuration data.
- Exposed performance counters allow for monitoring runtime parameters.
|Supported OS:||Windows Server 2003 with SP2 or later, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Supported E-mail Servers:||MS Exchange Server 2007/2010|
|Software Type:||Trialware (60 days)|
DisclaimIt can be uninstalled by:
- Open the MS Windows Control Panel
- Select 'Uninstall a Program'
- Find DisclaimIt in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the 'Uninstall' button in the DisclaimIt Uninstall window