Licenses for DisclaimIt 1.x or 2.x are not valid for DisclaimIt 3.3 and must be upgraded to DisclaimIt 3.x licenses. Please look here for more information.
- Multithreaded processing engine which provides excellent performance and high scalability.
- Supports rule-based message processing for outgoing, internal and incoming messages on MS Exchange 2000/2003 servers or standalone IIS SMTP computers.
- Directory service (Active Directory) support:
- Processing rules can be applied conditionally based on the AD group membership of the sender or recipient of a message.
- AD attributes of senders can be dynamically included into the text to be added to messages.
- Supports processing of messages being of any format type: plain text, HTML, rich-text (RTF).
- Supports plain text and HTML text to be added to messages.
- Supports attachments to be added to messages.
- Supports embedded (inline) graphic files in HTML text to add.
- Supports adding different texts, depending on the character set used by the message text.
- Supports inserting text before the replied or forwarded text of a message.
- Supports dynamic inclusion of text files and message properties into the text to be added to messages.
- Support for message journaling, configurable per processing rule.
- Supports testing of rule evaluation and message processing by sending e-mail messages to special test addresses.
- Support for allowing the sender of a message to specify that the message should not be processed.
- Supports extensive and configurable diagnostic logging to file or Event Log.
- Supports optional message archival for diagnostic purposes.
- Local and remote administration can be performed interactively using the DisclaimIt Manager, which is implemented as an MMC Snap-In, or programmatically using WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation).
- Supports backup and restore of configuration data, which allows for easy transfer of the configuration settings from one computer to another.
- Exposed performance counters allow for monitoring runtime parameters.
|Supported OS:||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003|
|Supported E-mail Servers:||MS Exchange Server 2000/2003|
|Software Type:||Trialware (60 days)|
DisclaimIt can be uninstalled by:
- Open the MS Windows Control Panel
- Select 'Uninstall a Program'
- Find DisclaimIt in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click the 'Uninstall' button in the DisclaimIt Uninstall window